Ashford International Studios
Widely regarded as one of Kent’s most important regeneration projects, Ashford Borough Council resolved to grant consent in April 2020 for an ambitious £250m film studio development.
NTW is centred around putting Ashford in the limelight as a significant new player in the streaming revolution with a commercially led development focused on the creation of TV and film production space.
As one of the county’s most high profile brownfield sites, the proposal put forward by Quinn Estates represents the evolution of a redundant 12.6 acre former railway works into an exciting mixed-use scheme totalling nearly 1m sq.ft of restored listed buildings and brand new space.
To be known as Ashford International Studios, the scheme next to the International Station has attracted some heavyweight partners in The Creative District Improvement co and Time + Space Studios who collectively work with some of the world’s largest TV and film companies.
This major regeneration project involves the creation of the following:
- Brand new 200,000sq.ft world class film studio complex
- 90,000sq.ft of business space in the Grade II Listed former engine sheds
- Media village designed for SME’s and supporting industries with higher education partnerships established to deliver opportunities in this growth sector for Kent’s ambitious students
- 120-bedroom hotel with conference and event space
- 62 serviced apartments
- Multi-storey car park
- On site restaurants and retail space with a landscaped promenade running the full length of the estate
- 302 one-and two-bedroom apartments over five floors of the Grade II Listed former locomotive sheds
To find out about procurement opportunities related to Ashford International Studios and how to submit expressions of interest please contact B&M: https://wearebandm.co.uk/
For more details about the live multi-utility tenders please email email@example.com
Get In touch today