Supporting the Local Community
We owe you the biggest thanks of all because without your vision, drive, commitment and enormous financial outlay the 4 sports clubs would not have this opportunity
Thank you so much for what you have gifted us and the future you have handed to the four clubs and the community in Herne Bay
The opportunities that the Hub will create for current and future generations are endless!
One of our key values is making a positive contribution to the local community and this is something that Quinn Estates have shown in spades and for which we are extremely grateful.
A huge thanks to you and your team! We have all dreamt to aspire to what we now have in front of us and what Quinn Estates have delivered. A home worthy of any visiting team let alone Herne Bay and surrounding area.
It’s really great to see the progress at Hoplands Park, as it’s going to be a huge asset to education in East Kent in the future.
DELIVERING MAJOR COMMUNITY GAINS IS IN OUR DNA
We work alongside local residents, groups and stakeholders to ensure a legacy of community betterment is created wherever we develop.
It is in the sports facilities, play parks, hospices, community centres, open spaces and support to local groups that we are most visible.
It is delivering in which we find our pride.
Our commitment to the local community is shown across the South-East
- A £9m state-of-the-art hospice for the Pilgrim’s Hospices supporting Kent’s most proactive provider of end of life palliative care
- At Eversley Park, we created a new car park and 3-acre sports field for the neighbouring primary school – supporting young people
- A new £1m construction and engineering apprenticeship centre being developed at nil costs for East Kent College
- Funding, project management and labour to enable a refurbishment for Ladybirds Pre-School, Littlebourne
- New play parks for Charing Parish Council and Larkfield Parish Council and a new car park for Elmsted Parish
- Financial support to enable Herne & Broomfield Parish Council to develop a new village hall
Betteshanger Country Park is a 230-acre activity centre nestled on the Kent coast between Deal and Sandwich.
With a major visitor centre planned, Quinn Estates are creating the Kent Mining Museum to celebrate the area’s history as part of a £40m investment in the park and local community.
Medical centres being planned
Acres of new publicly accessible open space being planned
On village hall and community improvements
Affordable homes delivered and in planning
A year on supporting local sport
Sports hubs being planned
"Working with you has been amazing and I have never felt so supported. The funding support is important, of course, it ensures our survival, but the friendship, hope and inspiration mean so much more. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
CEO Thanington Resource Centre
Quinn Estates provided funding for running costs during lockdown when regular sources of income had dried up
Get In touch today