Location: CANTERBURY, KENT
Space: 250 HOUSES
Quinn Estates purchased an unallocated 70-acre parcel of farmland in Canterbury and set about creating a vision for a new village extension through working with the local community.
Proposed new construction and engineering apprenticeship centre for Canterbury College.
- A new state of the art children’s nursery
- New business park creating 400 new jobs
- 300 construction jobs per annum
- Land allocated for a medical centre
- New village centre fronting the A28
Cllr Ashley Clark, Vice Chairman of the Planning Committee said prior to voting ‘Outstanding community, ecological, social and educational benefits that outweigh any consideration under the Local Plan that granting would be fully in accordance with the spirit and letter of the NPPF.’
The scheme was granted consent by the planning committee with a unanimous vote in April 2017.
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717