Location: GRAVESEND, KENT
The Clifton Slipways application site comprises redundant, vacant Previously Developed Land straddling West Street, with one part laying to the north of the road and the other to the south.
We believe that the delivery of a high quality, contemporary mixed use development will act as a catalyst for further investment and development within Gravesend and will deliver significant regeneration benefits for Gravesend.
The scheme encompasses:
- Up to 226 apartments arranged within two buildings, including a landmark residential tower overlooking the Thames
- The restoration of the Clifton Slipways Pier
- Creation of a start-up Business Hub of 600m2/6000 sq/ft
- Public realm improvements
- New and improved flood defences to protect Gravesend
- Associated parking and cycle storage
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717