Spirit of Sittingbourne
Quinn Estates were invited by Swale Borough Council to partner it with U&I PLC and Essential Land to seek planning and deliver the long awaited £110m regeneration of Sittingbourne town centre.
Within 6 months of our involvement we had a planning application submitted for a scheme of 215 apartments, a 7 screen cinema, 7 restaurants, a multi storey car park, big box retail space and a new public realm alongside highway improvements.
- 800 construction jobs a year
- £8m of spend into the local economy a year
- 230 long term jobs
- £250,000 of annual business rates
- Economic output of £38m annually from the construction phase
- The Light cinema chain have prelet the cinema on a 25 year lease
- Pre-lets to Light Cinema, Travelodge, Pizza Express, Nando’s and Creams
- Retail pre-lets to Home Bargains, Iceland’s Food Warehouse and Costa
Get In touch today