Visit the website: https://cottingtonpark.co.uk/
- A circa 400-acre publicly accessible parkland acting as a green lung
- Low carbon connectivity to the town centre and station
- 975 new homes with policy compliant affordable
- A brand-new facility for Dover Outreach to support the vulnerable people in the district with training and services to help them back into work and wider society.
- The addition of a sustainable travel hub with an electric bus park & ride combined with enhanced walking and cycling connectivity will link Cottington Park to Deal and the train station and to Betteshanger Country Park.
- Cottington Park has been designed to be an energy neutral development utilising low and zero carbon technologies, including battery storage.
- Drainage is a long-standing issue locally and crucially Cottington Park will be served by a fully independent and adopted system, managed by Severn Trent, thereby adding no additional pressure to the local network and therefore requiring no involvement of Southern Water.
- The proposal includes business space, self-build plots, a new primary school and new sports facilities for Deal & Betteshanger Rugby Club as part of an 18-acre sports hub and funding for an upgraded pitch and improvements to Deal Town FC’s existing ground. For both clubs, the new facilities will enable them to broaden their work with young people and the local community.
Get In touch today