Location: CANTERBURY, KENT
Quinn Estates and Pentland Properties secured planning permission for a new community in the Thanington area of Canterbury in January 2016. The development will create a number of significant community, economic and social benefits.
Quinn Estates still retains four acres of commercial space – please enquire for details.
• Creation of 750 homes of mixed sizes and tenures, including 30% affordable, meeting local housing requirements and significantly contributing to the Council’s 5 year housing land supply
• A 40,000sq.ft Grade ‘A’ office park
• A new £9m facility for the Pilgrims Hospices funded by the Tory Foundation, Pentland Properties and Quinn Estates
• 35 hectares of open space including new allotments, playing areas, playing fields, a cricket pitch, new parkland and wildlife corridors. This represents one of the largest provisions of green infrastructure in Canterbury in recent history.
• 900 construction and long term jobs
• A new primary school
• £9m per annum into the local economy from resident spend
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717