Stonehouse Park is a proposal for a highly sustainable new settlement that maximises the opportunities afforded by the site’s unique proximity to a public transport hub. The scheme would deliver a genuine balance of uses, including new homes, employment space, community and education facilities, and one of the region’s premier sports hubs.
• Circa 800 new homes of the highest quality – including 40% affordable
• Self-build plots
• New business space
• New two-form entry primary school, SEN facility and Early Years provision
• Sport hub, with hockey and rugby facilities
• A station car park
• A gin distillery / cider works
• A landscaped environment, with publicly-accessible parklands
Knockholt National Rail station (Zone 6, Oyster Card) is located to the immediate north of the site and provides a regular Southeastern service, with direct trains to London Charing Cross operating on a half-hourly basis. Junction 4 of the M25 is less than two kilometres from the site.
The proposal includes a purpose-built sports hub that will provide a new homes for one of the country’s top-ranked hockey clubs, Sevenoaks, and bolster the training facilities of Sevenoaks Rugby Club. This unprecedented investment will create a sporting legacy for thousands of senior and junior members.
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717