Stonehouse Park is a proposal for a highly sustainable new settlement that maximises the opportunities afforded by the site’s unique proximity to a public transport hub.
The proposal is for a mixed-use sustainable community comprising:
- 850 new homes including 40% affordable (340 affordable homes);
- 25 self-build / custom-build plots (included within the 850 dwellings);
- State-of-the-art sports facilities and pitches for Sevenoaks Hockey Club and Sevenoaks Rugby Club;
- A one-form entry primary school;
- A business hub;
- A new local centre with retail and community facilities including a community hall;
- Parish housing and bungalows;
- 11.75 acre (4.75Ha) retirement village providing specialist C2 housing for the over 65’s including on site care provision;
- A car park for the users of Knockholt National Rail Station which will reduce parking on London Road; and
- 15 hectares (37 acres) of parklands, green space and community garden.
Learn more about the development here.
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717