Location: Canterbury, Kent
Highland Court is a joint venture between Quinn Estates and HICO to create an exemplar mixed-use development incorporating:
• A centre of sporting excellence that will include Canterbury Rugby Club and Canterbury City Football Club adjacent to the existing St Lawrence and Highland Court Cricket Club
• 175 holiday homes
• An extension to Canterbury Business park to include offices, warehouse and
• An innovation centre to provide space for small and start-up businesses
• A food and drink hub providing dedicated facilities to promote growth in the sector
• A leisure hub including a restaurant, café, spa and gym with associated small-scale retail
The project is a pioneering venture where the key sectors of tourism and food are prioritised, where job creation is central and where through the collaboration of stakeholders, a new era is created where development and nature work in harmony.
With exceptionally strong economic, social, environmental and sporting credentials, the development has come forward following extensive local consultation and an extensive search of the very best that the country has to offer to deliver a development unrivalled in both innovation and ambition by anywhere else in the country.
This is a unique project for Kent and one that benefits from a convergence of excellent infrastructure. Located off an under-utilised junction on the A2, with the North Downs Way and regional cycle routes all present and with Canterbury benefitting from HS1, this development will show that Canterbury is pro-tourism, pro-business and supportive of its major sports teams and that it can deliver development of national importance.
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717