Location: North Weald, Epping
The proposals are for a mixed use development scheme which includes the following: -
• Circa 750 dwellings including 40% affordable housing;
• The provision of Independent Living Accommodation;
• The creation of a local centre including retail, restaurants and a medical centre;
• The provision of commercial B1 space;
• A sports hub/community centre;
• A new country park and associated open space; and
• An educational hub comprising a new primary school, a Special Educational Needs facility and land available for the delivery of a secondary school/16 plus provision.
We have organised a public exhibition to give the local residents and stakeholders an opportunity to see and discuss our proposals. The aim is to understand the views and ideas of the stakeholders so that the scheme can reflect them.
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717